Athlon midas tac hd 4-16x44 , sf ffp mil zero stop with APRS 2 ret

im selling this for an old chap i know , the scope is as new and was bought about 4 months ago , it was mounted on a sub 12 ft lb air rifle which fired about 100 pellets , it was then taken off and put back in the box, more pics via e-mail

Withdrawn from sale

AB5774E6-C7C6-41B7-ACDD-A59274148E5D.jpeg

5F227446-5252-4AA6-AB1A-2892765581EC.jpeg

i may have a friend that would like to buy your friends scope but does your friends scope have any warrant and does that warranty transfer to a second owner.i know you will have to ask your friend for this information but when your friend lets you know i can let my friend know!

Morning mate

i have just checked the warranty online for athlon scopes , lifetime warranty , no receipt required , just send the scope back to them and they repair or replace it no questions asked 

he is trying to find the receipt (not that you need it ) , As someone else has also enquired , but his memory is not the best , hope that helps , if you need further conformation just type athlon scope warranty into your search engine

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...