Savage Trigger - Help Please !!!

Guest Tiff

I need to reattach my Savage 110 (1991) trigger back onto the action. The only problem is I've never reassembled this trigger before and don't have the original instruction manual. Does anyone have a link to a website showing all the parts of the trigger and how to reattach it please? I can manage Jewells and Remington's from when there completely apart, but having never seen this trigger assembled it makes it a bit harder....Cheers Tiff

N.B. I'm off stalking with this rifle in the morning, once I tidy up the new Devcon bedding that's currently setting!)

I need to reattach my Savage 110 (1991) trigger back onto the action. The only problem is I've never reassembled this trigger before and don't have the original instruction manual. Does anyone have a link to a website showing all the parts of the trigger and how to reattach it please? I can manage Jewells and Remington's from when there completely apart, but having never seen this trigger assembled it makes it a bit harder....Cheers Tiff

N.B. I'm off stalking with this rifle in the morning, once I tidy up the new Devcon bedding that's currently setting!)

tiff

devcon takes about a week to fully cure.

and you will need to re zero

sorry if i have state the obvious, not implying anything

ATB

Colin :wacko:

tiff

devcon takes about a week to fully cure.

and you will need to re zero

sorry if i have state the obvious, not implying anything

ATB

Colin :D

Hi Colin. Its been setting for 5 days, so I'm hoping that should be enough....I can re-zero it at 6am at home (lucky to have a miniature tunnel range!), only problem is that might be a bit difficult without the trigger attached :wacko: !! Any ideas as to links with photos etc please.....

Hi Redfox, thanks for that it helps a bit. I spent about an hour searching the web (good old dial-up takes so long...). I'm really after a proper step by step guide. If you google remy triggers 100's come up, but Savage triggers doesn't seem to find any. Any photo guides would be great thanks.

Hi Rick, unfortunately savageshooters won't work with my browser/very very slow Internet. However Streeker59 has kindly offered to help me out :ph34r: (Thanks again). So I'm all sorted now :)

Archived