** FURTHER REDUCED** Remington 700 Police (PSS) .308 from £680 to £550! inc. Ken Farrell Rail & VAIS Muzzle Brake

Hi,

I am selling my Remington 700 Police model (26 inch barrel) in .308 fitted with a Ken Farrell 30MOA Rail. 30mm scope rings and a VAIS Stainless pepperpot muzzle brake.

This is an accurate rifle.

See photos. 

NOW REDUCED TO £590!

Farrel Rail and Muzzle Brake, screwcut & proof cost £400

Rifle is  fitted in an SPS stock but this is a genuine Police PSS model that I purchased new.

Collection from Marlow, Bucks or possible RFD Transfer at your cost.

Thanks for looking.

01.jpg

01a.jpg

02.jpg

02a.jpg

05.jpg

Edited by Nocrimp
Price reduced

• Nocrimp changed the title to ** REDUCED** Remington 700 Police (PSS) .308 Reduced from £680 to £590! inc. Ken Farrell Rail & VAIS Muzzle Brake

good evening,you say that this rifle is a pss? but the stock is different or did some models come with a different stock. mine is fitted into a bell and carson stock with twin swivel studs at the front and a flat wide forend. the box mag holds 5 308 rounds and you can have one extra in the chamber. good luck with the sale.

Hi,

Thanks for your email.

This rifle is a Police 700P (PSS) model and originally came fitted fitted in the HS Precision stock with aluminium bedding block and twin swivel studs as you describe.

I didn't find this stock very comfortable,  so I sold it to a fellow club member and fitted a stock with an adjustable cheekpiece.

As I am keeping this stock, I fitted the 700P rifle back into a basic stock from an SPS Varmint.  So, I would recommend that whoever buys this rifle upgrades the stock to a target or tactical stock

of their choice.

It's currently listed by my local dealer (Emmett & Stone) at £795 but I am happy to sell it privately for £590 as it's surplus to my requirements.  If it doesn't sell I will be putting on Guntrader.

Thanks again for your good wishes.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

what is the age of this rifle and approximate round count?

What is the furthest distance you were able to shoot with this setup?

Thanks

Thanks for your reply.

I've had the rifle for a number of years and will try to find my original FAC entry to give you an accurate age. 

Condition ios very good, I used it for a couple of years but then bought a match rifles for F Class, so after that was seldom used.

Round count is circa 1000 based on how long I used it, but I didn't keep a round count record.

It is really accurrate at 600yds and I think all Police models hold tight groups.

• 3 weeks later...