Limbsaver X-Ring Barrel Deresonator

richyf

Does anyone know of a UK distributor of this item?

I managed to buy one from a store in the UK about 4-5 years ago but I have forgotten who it was.

I've obviously googled it but to no avail.

Thanks 

Richy

If I remember you can buy them direct from the states and just get them shipped over. I bought two years ago to try. Never did, sold one and kept hold of one. But haven’t yet used it. I’ll have a think if I’m ever likely to use it and let you know in due course. 

• 2 months later...

Hi Terry.

I have read up and watched videos on the barrel tuners etc.

I did watch the Richard Uttings video on this limb saver barrel tuner that made me curios to wanna try one, this was a 57yd group with 42gr winney subs I shot about a week ago, it rarely shoots better than this,the old eley xtra hollow subs were way better.

NID,

well that is minute of rabbit i suppose?

You’d think that making a match bullet into a HP would be the way to go, small jig with a centre drill , whatever?

I’ve a barrels tuner on an MPR which I’ve only rough tuned using the Purdy method, it won our clubs 50BR contest against ‘proper’ target and more BResq setups 3 x 5 shot groups came out just  under 13mm average (measured widest outside). 

T