S&B pmll ret. change

terrierman

Hi,  just wondering if it's possible to change the ret. on pmll for a finer one.   would I have to send it back to S&B factory ?  do I contact them or is there someone in the UK  I can contact ?     thanks..

It is. You can either contact S&B Germany send it back through them direct. Or contact Adam at S&B UK. Either way it will have to go back to Germany. 

They will have to scope 2-3 weeks and last time I enquired (sometime this year) it cost €663.21 plus any licensing fee if you get the MSR ret for example. 

I looked into but it all depends how much you bought it for in the first place. You might be better off selling your privately and getting a new one with what you want. 

Mark

• 1 month later...

I have also just enquired about changing to the MSR 2 ret in my PMII 5-25.

Before I bite the Bullet, does anyone have any personal experience with the MSR2? It looks to fill my requirement for finite (.2mil) windage hold-off whilst being not too cluttered. 

Thoughts from users would be gratefully received. 

Thanks Gazzar. Do you find the MSR interferes with seeing bullet / sand  splash or is it a good balance between having hold over / hold off points without having too much ‘stuff’ in your sight picture? Unlike some Horus etc

Not used it much as yet...bought the scope about five weeks ago...don’t find the ret fussy but there is a fair bit to learn in order to get the best results.I am liking it though

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Brushy said:

I have just - like last week - been quoted £720 to change the reticle in my 5-25 PM2.....

Presumably an illuminated reticle.... what ret were you changing from and to?