MDT ACC Precision Rifle Chassis System

Hello to all on here , and hope you don;t mind me joining in with a post . I have just joined the UKV site  but not new to the shooting world been throwing projectiles at all sorts of critters for for almost 50 years.  JUST wanted to say what an amazing rifle Sandtrap.  May I ask what action and barrel you have used , as I am seriously  thinking of joining the PRS competitions  next year if possible, and trying to decide on which way to go with putting together a smoke pole. hope you don,t mind me asking , i have been looking at the MDT  ESS chassis style but not decided yet. 

Many Thanks and good shooting .  WIDU.

On 5/14/2019 at 8:53 AM, newsatten said:

To be honest don't know, ive not used it as yet, my club hasn't got a range booked till the middle of June!

it looks a bit strange i guess, but it can be moved fore and aft so with a thumb up grip it feels good.

Its not overly expensive and easily changed so i thought worth having!

Could you show us a pic inside the magwell ? I’m curious how the action interfaces with the chassis. Thx

1 hour ago, widu said:

Hello to all on here , and hope you don;t mind me joining in with a post . I have just joined the UKV site  but not new to the shooting world been throwing projectiles at all sorts of critters for for almost 50 years.  JUST wanted to say what an amazing rifle Sandtrap.  May I ask what action and barrel you have used , as I am seriously  thinking of joining the PRS competitions  next year if possible, and trying to decide on which way to go with putting together a smoke pole. hope you don,t mind me asking , i have been looking at the MDT  ESS chassis style but not decided yet. 

Many Thanks and good shooting .  WIDU.

I've just build a rifle on the MDT ESS chassis - you might like to have a look at it on Target Shooter http://www.targetshooter.co.uk/?p=3051  

• 2 weeks later...

For perfection then maybe the action and barrel should be black but it really looks great as it is...

For ages now I've been meaning to get my 284 Manners T4 stock painted drab olive as it my favourite colour for a rifle stock...!

It too has a silver barrel but it has been bead or vapour blasted so it's not shiney, not sure if green and silver/grey works for me..

It will definately be alot better than the patchy black finish it has now where it's rubbed off against my clothes stalking/hunting 😁

• 6 months later...

I have two rifles in MDT chassis (Ruger American [.22LR]) and Remington 700 [.223]) and they are excellent quality and I would have no hesitation in purchasing another (just wish that they would make a chassis for the 10/22).

• 3 months later...