MDT ACC Precision Rifle Chassis System

Black Rifle is now the UK distributor for MDT and we've just received a delivery of their latest ACC chassis for PRS. We have both T3 and Remington 700 S/A versions in stock. Lots of optional extras like interior or exterior weight kits, vertical grips and magazines too. These chassis have had rave reviews and have to be seen to be believed. Available to purchase here @ £975 inc. delivery.

IMG_5395.JPG

MDT-ACC.JPG

Its got a full set of front internal weights , stock weight , bag rider and a 5in front rail, as pic with obviously empty mag, and H5 =19.2 lbs, 

Can you give me a measurement from the front side of the mag well to the end of the for end,I like the idea on the weights you can add or take away too. Is the bag rider adjustable for height...?

Cheers No I deer 

19 hours ago, newsatten said:

Put my Deviant in this morning, Fit and finish of the stock is world class, thanks once again Pete

DSCF3526.JPG

DSCF3530.JPG

WOW , I have the Deviant also 6.5 creedmoor , did the stock come with the weight and bag rider ?

No, the weight kits, grip etc are add on's, 

The Bag rider is of M-lok fitting, and as such non adjustable, however some kind of spacer wouldn't be difficult to do ,

It seemed to fit very nicely in my Short Seb........... 

The bare Chassis is fairly light in weight, the Stock's has some weight to it due to the fact the fully adjustable butt plate is lump of steel!

To be honest don't know, ive not used it as yet, my club hasn't got a range booked till the middle of June!

it looks a bit strange i guess, but it can be moved fore and aft so with a thumb up grip it feels good.

Its not overly expensive and easily changed so i thought worth having!

Just spent a very pleasant couple of hours with Pete, when he called in with some goodies.

I've now got a couple of these in stock, after giving them a good looking at.

This is a superb stock in every way, and the vertical grip, although , initially looking a bit odd, is a stroke of genius.

It places your trigger sausage, squarely onto the blade, and allows a straight back, square pull, which can only be good. The grip can be moved backwards and forwards too, accommodating most hand sizes.

MDT make some seriously good gear, and have picked a lovely guy to distribute.

More power to your elbow Pete. 👍

IMG-2821.jpg

IMG-2822.jpg

Got my ACC today ! impressive! 

Nightforce or Razor ?   I like the black of the nightforce but perhaps the Razor should be on here ? 

Iv some low Sphur mounts for the Razor .. the cantilever is just on to see how the Razor looks 

big thanks to Pete for a cracking deal 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/19/2019 at 5:33 PM, rangerunner said:

??

Guess they’re not then 

will look elsewhere 

• 3 weeks later...