After spending years launching products for others, I designed a gun shaped door knob

gunilab

Hello to everyone!

I allow myself to post here as a lot if not all the people are gun enthusiast !

After spending more than 2 years into helping young product designers launch their products, and as a fan of the firearm industry, I wanted to give back to these communities :)

So I started designing from an existing conceptual design (see picture), a door handle/knob that looks like a gun grip, but before giving the design to the manufacturer and people, I wanted to make sure I was on the right path, by actually co-create this product with other passionate like you.

If you are interest to know more and help us design the most appropriate product, you can do so here: http://bit.ly/gunilab

I hope you will like it, and I am at your disposal if you have any questions!

Thank you so much, have a wonderful day :)

medium_bang-bang-gun-door-handle-2.jpg

Hello les !

Thank you for your comment :)

Yes the designer and I discussed about that preoccupation, the gun will therefore not be longer than 8/9cm, so that we do not have too much broken hips ;) 

Don't hesitate if you have any other concern!

Best regards

Hello MrCetirizine,

Thank you for your comment :)

Ok, this is a version of the knob we are considering, but if so, the trigger will have no "action", we loose the "fun" of it. But if a lot of people think like you, we will probably design one like that as well!!

Thank you so much :)

17 hours ago, Moorlander said:

Ever thought of fitting a Mauser pistol to a floor sweeping device handle? you could call it a ....

Very droll!