Sourcing projectiles

ofrn

hi

Can anyone give me some leads either here or PM on the cheapest places in the UK/Europe for sourcing projectiles?  I'm in Australia and we pay twice what the US pays but they wont ship due to ITAR.  Looking at Europe/UK now to source some as I don't think they have the same restrictions as the US, Mainly interested in the lapua 136 scenar -L 1000 packs.

Thanks

52 minutes ago, Re-Pete said:

I use these guys........just had a delivery of a 1000 Scenar 123's, ordered Sat 20th, arrived Fri 26th.

http://www.ballisticservice24.eu/lapua-2/

Pete

There website says they only deal with EU countries so Australia may be a problem.  So  might UK in a few months' time 🤫  Cue up response from my good mate Gluv?  🏁🇪🇺

I stand corrected..............a pity, they're reliable, and their prices are good, shipping etc. notwithstanding.

Pete

1 hour ago, Moorlander said:

Great to see people support their countries guntrade 🙄

I just supported the UK guntrade and paid £378 for 1000 123 gr scenars having struggled to find any in stock UK.  I’m seeing them listed on the link above for 287 Euro inc German VAT      .......

But still, I can feel better knowing I supported the UK gun trade every time I pull the trigger 😉

2 hours ago, One on top of two said:

I like to think there helping in supporting ours instead 👍 

Don’t matter where there from , there still paying OUR tax OUR duty .

Helping to boost OUR economy 👍

Your knowledge of VAT and income tax seems a little confused.

Just now, Moorlander said:

You grammear is so bad in your initial post its difficult to understand what you mean.

There is so much of that on here, but if you dare to point it out then you are deemed to be a nasty,wicked, bully boy

BTW it’s grammar!

17 hours ago, TC said:

I just supported the UK guntrade and paid £378 for 1000 123 gr scenars having struggled to find any in stock UK.  I’m seeing them listed on the link above for 287 Euro inc German VAT      .......

But still, I can feel better knowing I supported the UK gun trade every time I pull the trigger 😉

Good for you..........I feel better knowing that I've just saved £80...............😁

Pete

1 hour ago, Re-Pete said:

Good for you..........I feel better knowing that I've just saved £80...............😁

Pete

Knowing what I know now, ask me which option I would have gone with ........😖