Savage Model 25 ....17 Hornet and Mod.

Sad to see this go but first up is my Savage Model 25 in 17 Hornet. Comes with a Hausken MD45 Mod, full scope weaver/picatinny rail and oversize rubber bolt knob.

This rifle has been professionally shortened to 20" from 24" by Jack @ JR Firearms. There is NO loss in power/speed (in fact it went up slightly) and shoots 20 grain Hornady and homeloads like a dream....Round count is circa 400 which include factory and homeloads. Has taken rabbits to 300+ yards and accounted for fox also.(not at same distance). There are a couple of marks on the rifle but nothing remotely major.

This made my .223 a cabinet queen and a very costly one at that, so it was with that in mind I have decided to sell it so I have to use my .223.

The scope, mounts, sling and bipod are not part of the sale. I do have dies for this with micrometer adjust dead length available but will be offered at cost to go with the rifle should the buyer require them. Please feel free to ask any questions.

Priced to sell £550.00 collection or rfd at cost.

5.thumb.jpg.b91a2c06ba496692dbf39f31aa0f2356.jpg

6.thumb.jpg.f285f12591b63b131c493adeb7b94a46.jpg

7.thumb.jpg.c1e6527d116bb260bea79913bcdad2ea.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Secondly I have my old Magpul Hunter 700 SA Stock.....recent upgrade forces me to sell. It has the MLOK Bipod stud along with fitted studs. This is a very comfortable stock and really liked it but alas we have to keep going forward so new stock forces its sale.
sold

10.thumb.jpg.efa1340d7714ee74860356a80402451a.jpg