Springtime Corvids - 204 Ruger

Elliott

15 minutes ago, One on top of two said:

Great way to spend an afternoon, 

i have spent the evenings doing the same with the Sako black wolf  .243 and Berger 95 grn classic hunter @ 3050 FPS 👍

7BFF1E47-CDF0-4840-9EFE-C98EC60C8BB1.jpeg

68B2827D-DC52-4478-A7C3-CA86C886837A.jpeg

Nice setup! 

35 minutes ago, One on top of two said:

Yours looks a great bit of kit too mucker 👍 the 204 is one of those calibers ive always fancied trying just never got around to sorting one . A few of my mate use the a love em to bits . And seem very efficient  As yours has proved .

It's great fun. Shot two crows at 340 yards last week. Best so far has been a Rook at 505 yards 👍🏻

On 4/7/2019 at 4:58 PM, Elliott said:

39gr blitz @ 3,720fps.

Lambing season and nesting time. Thought I'd have a bash at the corvids.

Ended up with three magpies and one crow. Range from 177 - 220 yards. 10mph crosswind. All shot one after the other inside 20 mins. 

Awesome vermin basher, is the 204!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/StUT7d4kkH2Br9GF9

Nice job Elliott 👍,

I've been doing the same recently with my .20 practical, had 5 Maggie's between 80 and 252 yds, bet you'd love to see where the 80 yd magpie was standing beside the rabbit before the bullet struck, but I had better not post that pic 😂, mind you there's not much to see, lol😀

Keep on wacking em and help the songbirds and groundnesters👍.

22 minutes ago, Bob57 said:

Nice job Elliott 👍,

I've been doing the same recently with my .20 practical, had 5 Maggie's between 80 and 252 yds, bet you'd love to see where the 80 yd magpie was standing beside the rabbit before the bullet struck, but I had better not post that pic 😂, mind you there's not much to see, lol😀

Keep on wacking em and help the songbirds and groundnesters👍.

Yeah, the 204 doesn't half make a mess. Arranged those magpies sympathetically. One of them was chopped clean in half at 220 yards 😲

On 4/8/2019 at 8:37 PM, paratrooper said:

Nice to see some fellow 204 shooters. Just loaded some 39 grain sbk's up. LOOKING forward to getting out shortly...

Don't leave us .20p ( practical ) out ! & .20 tacs ;) hoping to break mine out very soon , let the carnage begin . Those 39 sbk are the dogs for feathered quarry . Sometimes going to pick up crows  , there in 3 or 4 pieces , leg , leg & tail head n wing plus another wing somewhere over there , spread out over an 8 meter circle ffs . Its not big or clever but does it with authority .

On 4/10/2019 at 6:22 PM, gunner said:

Don't leave us .20p ( practical ) out ! & .20 tacs ;) hoping to break mine out very soon , let the carnage begin . Those 39 sbk are the dogs for feathered quarry . Sometimes going to pick up crows  , there in 3 or 4 pieces , leg , leg & tail head n wing plus another wing somewhere over there , spread out over an 8 meter circle ffs . Its not big or clever but does it with authority .

You bet. Speed certainly kills! 

Do tell ? The full spec? ;)

Archived