Optics Warehouse, Above and Beyond

SeaMonkey

This is a bit of a waffle but it's worth saying I think.

I took my 3 year old IOR Operator 6-24x50 to the 2019 NEC Shooting Show as it had developed a parallax "clicking" issue and hoped that the guys at the Optics Warehouse stand may be able to offer some advice.
Upon inspection it was instantly decided, by OW, that they would send it back to IOR under warranty. In conversation, it was mentioned by OW that they may be able to lend me a "loan" scope from the second hand section to use while mine is in repair but I took this as just a "thinking out loud" moment.
I didn't expect to hear anything more until my scopes return but, Wednesday just gone, I got a phone call from OW asking if an Athlon Argos would be suitable as a loaner to tide me over until the return of my IOR. Perfect.
Less than 24 hours later, DPD deliver a brand new Athlon Argos BTR 6-24x50 from OW.
I'm totally blown away by Optics Warehouse, they just seem to do everything right as far as my past experiences go and the experiences of my colleagues. They had no obligation to help me out but I'm incredibly grateful that they did and for their excellent service.
Thanks Optics Warehouse, top service from a top company. 
The Athlon Argos BTR is very impressive in it's own right too.

Ok, end of waffle, I'm going away now.

Cheers

I had a problem with getting a specific gun cabinet last year - the suppliers delivering the wrong model on  two consecutive occasions - which due to the bulk and weight of the thing was a pain.

It had been ordered via Optics Warehouse. Like most gun cabinet sales (I believe) - the retailer takes the order and it's the importer/wholesaler who arranges delivery.  Optics Warehouse were absolutely brilliant.  They couldn't do enough to get it sorted - despite me not noticing it was the wrong model for a few months - as I needed to get electrics and plumbing moved to get it installed. 

Communications from Lisa who was helping me were great - replied to emails within minutes, phoned me to discuss and she got it all sorted efficiently, despite a complicated supply issue on the importer's side.  Not once did she mention that I hadn't helped things by not noticing it for so long....

They are without doubt my favourite retailer for gun stuff.  Bought a load of stuff from them since.... 

My lad needed a decent scope mount for his NF ATACR last month and again, great advice from them and I almost enjoyed spending the £315 on scope mounts!!  😂

+1.......I missed a used scope by 20mins, so they gave me an excellent deal on an ex-demo.

Re-Pete

• 1 month later...

See they have a sale on at the moment in certain sections....

https://www.opticswarehouse.co.uk/product-category/easter-sale/?utm_source=Optics+Warehouse+Mailing+List&utm_campaign=4f426f1e94-easter-sale-2&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_a964214e99-4f426f1e94-35176473&goal=0_a964214e99-4f426f1e94-35176473&mc_cid=4f426f1e94&mc_eid=1ed77e98ab

You still have time to get 10% OFF EVERYTHING in the Easter Sale section!

Discount Code: HUNT

*T&C's Apply. Offer only applies to Easter Sale Category. Offer ends Monday 22nd April 23:59 (GMT)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

+1 for me.  Have had several scopes off OW over the past few years.  Chanced my arm buying 2 Delta scopes at the shooting show in February.  Scored a significant discount on already discounted prices and two sets of vortex lens covers.  Winner.

They're  first on my go to list for optics.

Nice people too.

Regards. J.