Thermal scope

Montey

I've been using the a thermal scope from Night Vision .co.uk in Kent. It's proved to be a total game changer I've used the Drone mk1 and mk2  since they've been available but the thermal scope means I'm not shooting at the range every shot taken within 200 yards and 90% are just over 100 I've had the scope fitted to my 223  as I don't feel the need for a bigger calibre because of the short ranges I'm shooting at.  I am using a thermal spotter from the same company which means im able to  identify my quarry  I simply can't fault the two thermal systems.Is there any down sides.if so I haven't found them yet! Once the scope is set up correctly for your personal use it's the best night vision I've seen and  totally covert.

I keep thinking about buying a thermal scope from same place, but just seen that pulsar have got a new thermal coming out called Thermion, and it looks the dogs, just looks like an ordinary scope, I like that 👌, so will wait to see how it gets received when it comes out, then decide.

Bob your all ways welcome to come and have a look through mine 

Gen3 I don't have any experience of only the top grade Archer that fits on the back of the scope and still needs a lazer or RI. Dose Gen 3 require either a lazer or RI?

i have the Digcepter and that gives a perfect picture out to well past 300yards weather permitting. The thermal spotter makes quarry spotting and  identification easy.

28 minutes ago, Montey said:

Bob your all ways welcome to come and have a look through mine 

Gen3 I don't have any experience of only the top grade Archer that fits on the back of the scope and still needs a lazer or RI. Dose Gen 3 require either a lazer or RI?

i have the Digcepter and that gives a perfect picture out to well past 300yards weather permitting. The thermal spotter makes quarry spotting and  identification easy.

Thanks montey, I might take you up on that one day if I did decide to buy one of Clive's thermals,my good friend who is sadly no longer with us had an archer, I personally didn't like the green lit picture ,did my eyes in, and i hated having my head well back on the stock, give me a drone pro any day😃

Archived