Hell, this is good

David Hancock

Hi Richy,  TORIC UHD 30mm 4-20x50 FFP MRAD/MRAD  Stunning Schott glass, illuminated. Lift and lock turrets with zero stop, great reticle, sunshade.

It makes my Delta seem expensive and some "named" brands seem poor.

Ordered Sunday evening, arrived Thursday.  Yes, only direct.   Scope £990, £156 duty and shipping.  PHENOMENAL service from Jon La Corte - better than the guy on the Leupold stand at the shooting show who wouldn't even get off his ass !!!!!

Mounted today on the Sauer 100 .223.  One Mil left and on zero.  The turrets are phenomenal in detente and precision - compared to some new products launched into the UK recently by big name brands.  The build is sublime.  Even a little o ring under the turret cap.  The colour is similar to the Vortex Razor and suits to Sauer which is shooting 56gn GECO into one hole BTW.  RIP .17 Hornet.

Absolutely trashes two previous £1400 NF SHV's which went back after a week.  Milky glass.

Is it a good as a Swaro Z8 or a Kahles 624i?    I honestly don't know.  Is the Swaro / Kahles et al £1200 better ?  Tough call.  Does it suit my .223.  Absolutely.  I'll give you a shout when next up in Shropshire.  End of March to pick up a new motor.

12 hours ago, David Hancock said:

Hi Richy,  TORIC UHD 30mm 4-20x50 FFP MRAD/MRAD  Stunning Schott glass, illuminated. Lift and lock turrets with zero stop, great reticle, sunshade.

It makes my Delta seem expensive and some "named" brands seem poor.

Ordered Sunday evening, arrived Thursday.  Yes, only direct.   Scope £990, £156 duty and shipping.  PHENOMENAL service from Jon La Corte - better than the guy on the Leupold stand at the shooting show who wouldn't even get off his ass !!!!!

Mounted today on the Sauer 100 .223.  One Mil left and on zero.  The turrets are phenomenal in detente and precision - compared to some new products launched into the UK recently by big name brands.  The build is sublime.  Even a little o ring under the turret cap.  The colour is similar to the Vortex Razor and suits to Sauer which is shooting 56gn GECO into one hole BTW.  RIP .17 Hornet.

Absolutely trashes two previous £1400 NF SHV's which went back after a week.  Milky glass.

Is it a good as a Swaro Z8 or a Kahles 624i?    I honestly don't know.  Is the Swaro / Kahles et al £1200 better ?  Tough call.  Does it suit my .223.  Absolutely.  I'll give you a shout when next up in Shropshire.  End of March to pick up a new motor.

Sounds like a phenomenally sublime scope that☺.

I thought you said you don't care for whingers and everyone gave you great courtesy at the shooting show, yet here you are having a go about the guy on the leupold stand😱, maybe he couldn't get up because he had a bone in his leg !!!!!

Archived