classic air rifle /new toy

Villadave59

8 hours ago, lee w 118 said:

Ive got a venom arms original trigger shoe if either one of you want it 😁 no charge just send postal address  👍

Hi lee,thanks for the offer I'd like that please pm sent Dave 

It hasn't been fired in over 20years so I'm going to treat it to a clean and service,my local guy here still has seals ect.ive been told to be careful as if you upgrade the seal it will comfortably push it over 12ft lbs as the gun in German spec was over 13

Dave ! those original venom rifles go for crazy money, there is an RFD in Lichfield staffs who I'm pretty sure acquired the "Venom" branding I should give him a shout and see if he has any bits

8 hours ago, lee w 118 said:

Ive got a venom arms original trigger shoe if either one of you want it 😁 no charge just send postal address  👍

7 minutes ago, Villadave59 said:

Hi lee,thanks for the offer I'd like that please pm sent Dave 

Should also add it has ASI 4x32 scope Japanese  in crazy high mounts to allow clearance of open sights I'll probably take it off and use open sights only tbh that's how we all used to learn how to snap shoot when we were kids 

That brings back so many good memories.FWB were way beyond  my means but it never used to stop me drooling over pictures in argun world and the like.My first proper airgun was a bsa mercury complete with 2 piece cocking linkage which made a loud click when you cocked it.I'll always have a soft spot for that mercury.

Archived