Magpul Hunter 700 and M-Lok Bipod mount.

I have the above rifle stock for sale.....

It comes with additional spacers and cheek riser and has the M-lok bipod stud fitted. It originally had 2 bipod studs in before the mlok and I removed one for my bipod (see pic) if I can find it I will refit it. There are a couple of marks on the stock but it has been used for hunting.

It is without shadow of doubt a very comfortable and usable stock and if I hadn't jumped at a fully adjustable stock (was bought for my coming birthday)I would be using it still. I even looked into adapting it for another rifle, that's how much I love it.

All the description etc can be found here for the stock and stud.... >>HERE<<   it is for a short action btw

I would like £210.00 inc delivery for the above.....thanks

ps all the grey streaks are reflection of the bed clothes....

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 11:08 PM, enigma said:

I have the above rifle stock for sale.....

It comes with additional spacers and cheek riser and has the M-lok bipod stud fitted. It originally had 2 bipod studs in before the mlok and I removed one for my bipod (see pic) if I can find it I will refit it. There are a couple of marks on the stock but it has been used for hunting.

It is without shadow of doubt a very comfortable and usable stock and if I hadn't jumped at a fully adjustable stock (was bought for my coming birthday)I would be using it still. I even looked into adapting it for another rifle, that's how much I love it.

All the description etc can be found here for the stock and stud.... >>HERE<<   it is for a short action btw

I would like £225.00 inc delivery for the above.....thanks

as above

this should help explain....

All blind floorplate ADL models will require current factory Remington hinged bottom metal or the optional Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well. Not compatible with Remington 700 DM models with their proprietary detachable box magazines.

• 2 weeks later...