television??

Reloader54

I don't have tv,, many of my friends do and often tell me I'm "missing out",, apparently there was a program on channel 5 the other night  titled "100 vaginas" and  he then went on about it gleefully like some schoolboy who had discovered his first naughty word,,, I asked him,, with a title like that I wouldn't have watched it even if I had tv, why? he asked,

I answered "I never watch party political broadcasts" B)

3 hours ago, Reloader54 said:

I don't have tv,, many of my friends do and often tell me I'm "missing out",, apparently there was a program on channel 5 the other night  titled "100 vaginas" and  he then went on about it gleefully like some schoolboy who had discovered his first naughty word,,, I asked him,, with a title like that I wouldn't have watched it even if I had tv, why? he asked,

I answered "I never watch party political broadcasts" B)

😂😂😂

Pete

1 hour ago, Reloader54 said:

I've no idea,, but he reckoned some of them looked real nasty.  the mind boggles as to that which is served up as "entertainment" these days.

I'm not surprised some looked nasty if there was a 100 of em😁😂

Probably be 100 #ocks next week, so i definately won't be turning on the telly😵

1 hour ago, Bob57 said:

I'm not surprised some looked nasty if there was a 100 of em😁😂

Probably be 100 #ocks next week, so i definately won't be turning on the telly😵

too late ,, the woman responsible has already done those and  thrupenies  too, all in an "arty" way evidently ?? 

I guess the world has enough constables and gainsboroughs  eh,:lol:

just another load of tosh to add to the piles of bricks, pickled cattle, and unmade beds that purport to be "art" 

Is it just me who thinks the numbers of untreated mentally ill people are growing ?  the human race has some odd runners, it really has.

too late ,, the woman responsible has already done those and  thrupenies  too, all in an "arty" way evidently ?? 

I guess the world has enough constables and gainsboroughs  eh,:lol:

just another load of tosh to add to the piles of bricks, pickled cattle, and unmade beds that purport to be "art" 

Is it just me who thinks the numbers of untreated mentally ill people are growing ?  the human race has some odd runners, it really has.

Oh that's good, missed em😃, " thrupenies " lol😂😂

Yep plenty of loons about , must be something in the water,that's why I only drink beer😯

Oh no, we have had our doubts about you bald monkeys for years. Our chief naturalist, David Attenbadger, reckons you'll be extinct in a few generations.

56 minutes ago, meles meles said:

We's rather partial to good cask ale and Skottish falling down water, ooman. Don't believe everything Chris Packham tells you about us. He's just out to promote his own brand of cough lozenges...

I don't believe a word Chris packham says about anything 😂

Archived