PSE stock owners: midlands

Zaitsev

Dear all. I’m looking to ‘cop a feel’ of your PSE etac or elite stocks. Having a change round in rifles and want to use these but have never handled either. Prior to making a decision it would be great to handle both. Anyone in west mids, staffs, Derbyshire with one I could get my mitts on? 

cheers

g

Gareth if your passing I have two rifles bearing etac stocks your welcome to try

If you get no joy with people closer to you  I could (at the end of the hind season) send one down to you to look at 

On 2/19/2019 at 9:37 AM, Zaitsev said:

Dear all. I’m looking to ‘cop a feel’ of your PSE etac or elite stocks. Having a change round in rifles and want to use these but have never handled either. Prior to making a decision it would be great to handle both. Anyone in west mids, staffs, Derbyshire with one I could get my mitts on? 

cheers

g

15 hours ago, Ronin said:

Gareth if your passing I have two rifles bearing etac stocks your welcome to try

If you get no joy with people closer to you  I could (at the end of the hind season) send one down to you to look at 

Hi Andy. That’s an excellent offer. Thank you. Hopefully getting up country before too long so will let you know.

kind regards 

gareth

Archived