Having a significant tidy before move house and to raise some money for holiday with kids.  

Located in Hinckley LE10

sometimes travel towards Bisley and also to Bristol

am away till 1st March 

please post below then send me a pm   No daft offers please as in no hurry as all stored safely and dry

collection preferred evenings

1000ggg once fires in raw state this will need the crimp in primer pocket removing and probably weight sorting but once done you’ll

Have some fantastic hard wearing brass

£15/100 posted or deal on the whole lot (I’ve listed a 1000 but suspect there’s probably 12-1400 but didn’t fancy counting them out)

Lapua 308 brass 

100 new in box £54

100 new no box £50

56 new and 42 once fired not in box  £40

130jlk vld approx 160. 6.5 cal

£45 

Accubond lr 142.  Have 900 £60 box posted

178 amax x 1600. £35 box posted

Horneberger 408 cheytac cases

201 - £500 sounds expensive but cost me £800!!

26 nosler brass. 25 per box.  24 boxes

£65 a box

8.5lb 4831sc £42 a tub. (One has 1.5lb).  All same batch

1 x Varget £42

N165 1.4kg inc container £90

N165 1.190 kg inc container £70

N150.  5.198kg inc container £250

H322 7lb new tub (3.746 kg inc container) £180 Ono 

N560 2.757kg inc container  £175

N540 1.452kg inc container £90

Reloaded 25.  947gr inc container £65

Reloaded 25 1.072kg inc container £70

N170. 886gr inc container £55

Also have 

Cci Br2

Cci Br4

Cci magnum primers 

Federal gm215m magnum primers  primer price - (best price you can find -30%)

Will also be listing die sets, couple bags, spotlight (surefire hellfighter with ir filter) high end ranging gear from vectronix and probably a few other bits. 

Thanks

simon

Hi

in reply to the pms I’ve had.  Will be done via time received order

on hold

artglio

4831sc. All

n165      All

rl25.       All

Some primers too

On hold banus 
N150 
federal 215m 

bobthenailer will pm you re surefire
Artflio and banus will also reply to your pms

thanks all

1 hour ago, cheshirelad said:

How many BR2/BR4's do you have any how much.

Hi

forgot to take a full count but sure I have a few boxes of 1000 of all the different primers listed above

Will update primer numbers when I get back to Uk at end of the week 

ive switched to muroms hence not needing anymore

regarfs

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Banus

I hadn't heard from you for a while so obviously wrongly assumed due to the geography you had changed your mind.  Sorry I should have messaged you. A chap came to collect quite a lot of the other items and also took the n150 and br2.  By way of apology you can have the Varget foc if you want to collect also have fed 210 if any good to you?

sorry

simon ,i sent you my mobile number five pms and messages on the forum,you said you were on holiday until the 1st of march so i did not bother your holiday,very underhanded and i expected a lot more from a forum member. obvious your word is not your bond  if you did not want to honour the agreement you should not have said you would.honesty and trust are a prime consideration on the forum for all members😐

2 hours ago, banus02 said:

simon ,i sent you my mobile number five pms and messages on the forum,you said you were on holiday until the 1st of march so i did not bother your holiday,very underhanded and i expected a lot more from a forum member. obvious your word is not your bond  if you did not want to honour the agreement you should not have said you would.honesty and trust are a prime consideration on the forum for all members😐

Absolutely right, well said mate.

2 hours ago, cheshirelad said:

Banus02,

I'm with you, waste of my time, I was first to ask about the primers and yet they're sold, never mind, just another seller to avoid, 😞

cant stand dishonest people and as you say one to avoid/put on the ignore list,shamefull behaviour☹️some one will crawl out of the wood work and say he,s a brilliant guy,best thing since sliced bread but i speek as i find

Well i’ve had some great deals from simon over the years. Rifles, air rifles, scopes and top quality components. All at very good prices and always an absolute pleasure to deal with. Avoiding him is your loss.

2 hours ago, Bob57 said:

Absolutely right, well said mate.

Bob57 don’t think we’ve ever met or even instigated or had any dealings in the past?

banus and Cheshirelad I’m sorry you didn’t get what you wanted this time. 

My life’s pretty complicated and hectic at the moment and when people make the effort to actually collect what they said they will have from me then I have no issue at all. Banus I offered you the tub of Varget free if you want to collect ?

lots of people say they will have stuff then don’t turn up or complete deals.  I needed these items gone and cash in hand ASAP not waiting till I travel to various parts of the country.

Banus and cheshirelad I’ve not dealt with either of you before so have no idea of your reputations wish you both all the best

mods please close this thread as I’ll leave my few items that haven’t sold yet in storage till I get round to using them

lapua Thankyou for your words 

atb

Simon

7 hours ago, Incisor said:

Hi Banus

I hadn't heard from you for a while so obviously wrongly assumed due to the geography you had changed your mind.  Sorry I should have messaged you. A chap came to collect quite a lot of the other items and also took the n150 and br2.  By way of apology you can have the Varget foc if you want to collect also have fed 210 if any good to you?

sorry

Hi incisor, no we've not had any dealings, sorry if I upset you but when i read this post of yours I just thought, poor old banus is gonna be p#ssed off, then read it all and just thought, another one who doesn't care, but maybe I'm wrong, sounds like you've just got to much on at the moment.

Anyway you can't blame them for getting the hump with you, they both thought the deal was done!!

Good luck with your move😃

Archived