The Shooting Show

David Hancock

I’m disappointed at all coverage of the show let alone the ability of companies to advertise their own new products. 

The shooting press are terrible. No offence to Vince but I shouldn’t be the man breaking ground when I’m not at the show. 

Or let’s turn it on it’s head. Send me products when you launch. 

Me too David. 2 full rifles, and two rebarrels from the show ordered today, and another chap coming tomorrow for a gun building.

I thought there were more serious buyers there this year.

Thank you Bradders (for correcting me on terminology) and Moorlander - they didn't have them listed (without the carrier) about 9 months ago when Baldie Dave kindly loaned me his Valyrie reamer and another RFD offered to bring one in with his next order from the States - not happened so the Brownell option looks a good idea.

2 hours ago, lapua said:

Bradders saves the day again!

I’m here for everyone Bro 🙂

actually Vince, what I was going to say is that Brownells do their own range of bolt groups that are better priced, so if you wanted just the bolt, I can always use another carrier and firing pin assy

would save you a few ££££, which is important to an old pensioner like yourself 😂

14 minutes ago, bradders said:

I’m here for everyone Bro 🙂

actually Vince, what I was going to say is that Brownells

domtheir own range of bolt groups that are better priced, so if you wanted just the bolt, I can always use another carrier and firing pin asst,

would save you a few ££££, which is important to an one pensioner like yourself 😂

Top man! - I'll take you up on that Bradders - please PM me on  targetshooteronline@icloud.com  with best way to pay etc.

Archived