A recent acquisition of mine came with a Geissele SSA-E (Super Semi Automatic - Enhanced) AR trigger. Some sites/forums tout this as the finest AR trigger available. Unfortunately for me, I so much more prefer a single stage trigger. That's now fitted, so this is surplus to requirements...

The blurb, shamelessly copied from Brownells;

"A lightweight hammer driven by a full-power hammer spring speeds locktime and delivers positive ignition of all ammo types. All contact surfaces are wire-EDM cut to exact dimensions for precise engagement free of play. Direct replacement for factory trigger; may be installed without removing the safety. Operation and parts layout is similar to the USGI M16 trigger for easy maintenance. All springs are captive to simplify field disassembly for cleaning. Hammer and trigger pins are a close slip-fit in nominal .154" (small pin) mil-spec receiver holes to enable installation with basic tools. Super Semi-Automatic-Enhanced (SSA-E) offers an even lighter, 3½ lb. total pull weight, making it an excellent choice for precision Squad Designated Marksman type rifles where both accuracy and reliability are critical. First stage builds gradually to 2.3 lbs., followed by a 1.2 lb. second stage with a crisp, “candy cane-like” break. A semi-auto-only version of the Geissele full-auto combat trigger presently used in the U.S. Special Operations community."

The only place this side of the Atlantic that has them in stock for sale, appears to be Brownells UK. They currently list the model at over £350!!!

On offer here at £220. 

Stock pic shamelessly robbed as well!

4FE398B7-70C3-4CC3-BE23-DC60661445C8.jpeg

Archived