Anschutz UIT to Picatinny adaptor in the UK?

Plecotus

Anyone know if it's possble to buy one of these in the UK or EU at a sensible price and, if so, where from?  i want to try an Anschutz 1813 on my Dolphin bipod (which has a Picatinny fiiting) as a poor man's bench rest set up.

Hi Pete,

Thanks for that.  I did find that one myself but what looks to be the self-same plate can be had for around $60 in the US and I was rather hoping that there would be something at a similar price-point available here.  Worst case, I will order from the USA.

Or if you were as gobsmacked as I was at the price, do what I did , and make one.............out of a bit of flat Pic rail from: https://www.ant-supplies.uk/rails-and-adapters/

Pete

_DSC6913 A.jpg

_DSC6914 B.jpg

Nice job, Pete.  So much crap in my garage/workshop a the moment, I think it would take me longer to clear it sufficient;ly to get to my bench and pillar drill than it would to order and have one shipped from the USA!!

15 minutes ago, @nd said:

The Dolphin bipod i have has two mounts. The original one was for an Anschutz rail and Dolphin supplied one for a picatinny. Contact Mik at Dolphin directly, i don't think it was overly expensive.

I didn't realise that it was also available with an Anschutz fitting.  Thanks for that excellent suggestion.  I've just dropped Mik an email.

47 minutes ago, weejohn said:

This is what i use for the dolphin stock . 

Is this what you are after ? 

https://www.sportingservices.co.uk/products/accu-shot-bt28-afar-kit

Yeah, something like that.  The good news is that I've been in touch with Mik and Dolphin do indeed have an Anschutz fitting available.....so that's that problem solved.  Thanks for all the help and advice.  Really is much appreciated.

Just a thought, but if you bought the above adaptor and a Dolphin Picatinny fitting bipod, you're all set up if you change system at some future date...............

Pete

Archived