OAL Gauge All Steel Hand made

All metal OAL Gauge.
After two broken OAL gauges which are a form of Ali and I found weak at the thread joint I made two of this type of model, I have one only to sell.
Its nearly all Silver Steel, some brass fittings as seen, the Rod length is 330mm the tube length is 200mm, there is no plastic in this model, its all metal.

The thread will take Hornady cases for measuring as it has the appropriate thread, this one has a shoulder just short of the tube elbow as to not weaken it at that point. Therefore cases maybe proud by a few “thou” from the shoulder of the tube but measurements are not impaired for your requirements of case/OAL.

The cost of this it is £55 delivered, and if you send me up to three fired cases from your weapon/s de-primed if possible, to use and to be fitted to the tool, but not sized at the neck to allow your bullets to travel inside the neck without tension. The cases will be cleaned and returned that way for use with the tool. The three cases will be posted back with the OAL gauge (I guess that could be £30 saved), more than three cases additional fee per case.. if you have OAL Hornady cases already they will fit, but as said will be proud at the shoulder, if in turn you wish to send them back to me (marked) I can rebate the thread to fit, and it will still fit existing Hornady OAL models.

There is a problem in getting a small enough thread for most OAL Gauges to a 17 Hornet, but I have made an attachment to do so, it will fit Hornady and other OAL gauges, as well as our Own and is available at £17 Inclusive if buying the gauge or £17 plus postage if not, I only have two.

20190123_163201.jpg

20190123_163207.jpg

20190123_163231.jpg

20190123_163304.jpg20190402_212103.thumb.jpg.4b02c8e97ec825bcbf330766c910a5d1.jpg

Archived