My new 6mm br from JR firearms

10p7m8y.jpg

2dl6aa1.jpg

Thanks to jack from JR Rifles this is my new toy for the year, a 6mm br, ten round mag. 26 in border barrel , wildcat mod, the chassis system is a MDT ESS, Skeleton stock, Remmington 700 short action, 2 stage match trigger with Tactical Delux grip, 1- 8 twist barrel. At the top is my Rudolph T1 6-24-50 mm T3 bottom one is pulsar N870 LRF. Thanks again jack bug hole with 58 grn 75 grn 105 grn what more could you want for Mr Fox.

That is a very nice looking bit of kit, built around the most accurate cartridge....................pity he's going to waste it on foxes, though.................

Re-Pete

4 hours ago, Re-Pete said:

That is a very nice looking bit of kit, built around the most accurate cartridge....................pity he's going to waste it on foxes, though.................

Re-Pete

no i am not pete, i have joined kings lynn shooting club to get range ticket, and come long range shooting with you experts mate.

23 hours ago, sniperpete said:

10p7m8y.jpg

2dl6aa1.jpg

Thanks to jack from JR Rifles this is my new toy for the year, a 6mm br, ten round mag. 26 in border barrel , wildcat mod, the chassis system is a MDT ESS, Skeleton stock, Remmington 700 short action, 2 stage match trigger with Tactical Delux grip, 1- 8 twist barrel. At the top is my Rudolph T1 6-24-50 mm T3 bottom one is pulsar N870 LRF. Thanks again jack bug hole with 58 grn 75 grn 105 grn what more could you want for Mr Fox.

2reha3r.jpg

This was my final test group, 75 grn vmax, 29grns viht 135. at 100 yrds. i went up to 30.5 grns but they opened up as i went higher, well happy with 29 grns.

You definitely chose the right calibre !!

Mine's an old Musgrave with a 30" barrel............any idea what your MV's are? My load makes 2900 fps with 31 grains of RS52 and 105 grain scenars.

This was a first card at 08.30 am at 600yds on Century with a cold barrel, and a bit of wind adjustment........shots 3-10 are pretty close to 1 MOA group.

Pete

P 8 Muzz 6BR 2.0 RS52 105 Sc.jpg

2 hours ago, Re-Pete said:

You definitely chose the right calibre !!

Mine's an old Musgrave with a 30" barrel............any idea what your MV's are? My load makes 2900 fps with 31 grains of RS52 and 105 grain scenars.

This was a first card at 08.30 am at 600yds on Century with a cold barrel, and a bit of wind adjustment........shots 3-10 are pretty close to 1 MOA group.

Pete

P 8 Muzz 6BR 2.0 RS52 105 Sc.jpg

My 105 HPBT run at 2840 with 29.5grs of viht 140, and the 75,s ran at 3064 with  viht 135 after 5 shots pete. 75s are a great fox pill they do not like them to much. i started at 400 yrds then 500 then 600yrds with 105s three weeks ago but only had time for three shots at 600, but they all touched mate so was well happy. just got back from holiday so will play more this week. I think it will be march time be for i get my card so i will have to be patient pete.  i want to start at 600 yrds then go to 1000yds. when i get on range will i have to go to single shots at century mate.

We've shot 6BR at 1000yds................it's a great way to learn how to read the wind

Pete  😎

Archived