Tough decision but I’ve decided to move away from F Class 

This rifle was built by me for Open class using quality components capable of competing at top level 

Spec 

Borden BRMXD Action (right bolt right port non eject) polished action, 20 MOA rail 

GB barrels cut rifled 8 twist barrel in F Class profile threaded for barrel tuner 

Spare Bartlein 8 twist F Class profile barrel threaded for barrel tuner 

Both barrels chambered in 284 Shehane .312” neck throated for 180 g bullets

Custom made barrrel tuner which fits both barrels 

Stock is Greg West (Virginia USA) F Class in Cherry wood laminate fitted with Dolphin Rifles butt pad system (multi position for length, cant etc) The stock was made for me by Greg fifteen years ago before he retired and is a superb piece of wood - originally inletted for Barnard P action which is same diameter as the BRMXD

Trigger - Flávio Flare bench rest single stage - no safety 

Barrelled action is pillar and devcon bedded into the stock and fitted with BAT machine stainless trigger guard and stainless BAT machine action screws in estucheon 

The rifle has had 230 rounds though it plus proof 

The Bartlein barrel requires proof before sale - which I will arrange at my cost 

included in the sale is all the brass I have (circa 200 pieces of Lapua) and custom made set of dies (Wilson style seater for armour press and Newlon Body and Neck sizing dies)

Price - £2850 ono (which is an absolute bargain for the quality of rifle and kit included,  so please no low “offers”) 

Once the rifle is sold I will also be selling an original SEB rest and rear bags if anyone is interested they will only be parted with after the rifle is sold 

The scope, rings, magneto speed chronograph are not included in the sale

The Seb rest is the one pictured in the image (but will not be offered for sale before the rifle goes unless sold as a complete package and will discuss package with purchaser)

IMG-5260-2.jpg

IMG-5261-2.jpg

IMG-5252-2.jpg

IMG-5250-2.jpg

IMG-5267-2.jpg

IMG-5587.jpg

IMG-5585.jpg

IMG-5584.jpg

There maybe still some photos on the thread in the precission riflesmiths showcase  section when you were building it Andy for intrested parties, I would of liked it in my armoury for sure 😁, good luck with the sell

Thread titled 

Teaser F Class build

Start the F class season running with a new rifle ,,,,,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bargain price for this level of rifle with two barrells

Absolute top quality componants and stock made by a top class US stock maker prior to their retirement

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Second Bartlein barrel now at proof for this 

Archived