With balls that big, how is he even able to walk?!

brown dog

It also happens to be the patch 'Blackbeard's Pirate Flag' worn by Seal Team 3.  A more likely source perhaps?

Or do Black Rifle supply Seal Team 3 too?

Just google Seal Team 3 Blackbeard patch

seal.jpg

For every bag of coffee bought, they give one to serving military personnel from the US and it's allies. The main owners are former Green Beret, Rangers and various SF. It's likely that they have former seals as staff.

Look at their "It's who we are" videos on YouTube, there are some very moving interviews about their staff's former career exploits.

I particularly like Omar "Crispy" Avila...

5 hours ago, MrCetirizine said:

It was confirmed to them by him or someone close to him. Black Rifle Coffee is owned and run by veterans and would know him or someone close to him. They are not the type of people to claim it if it weren't true. They'd consider it stolen valour.

“By him or some one close to him”

That is as weak to say the least....

i cannot undermine crispy. He is a trooper, you only have to follow his Instagram to see his spirit.

But to spout that a patch is from one single source when clearly used by two different organisations and to use hearsay evidence to support your argument you have undermined the validity of any argument you may have had. 

23 minutes ago, Scotch_egg said:

“By him or some one close to him”

That is as weak to say the least....

i cannot undermine crispy. He is a trooper, you only have to follow his Instagram to see his spirit.

But to spout that a patch is from one single source when clearly used by two different organisations and to use hearsay evidence to support your argument you have undermined the validity of any argument you may have had. 

It's not my argument or source. If you'd bothered to read the Instagram post from my original post in this topic, you'd see the Black Rifle guys stating they had it confirmed and wouldn't claim it was theirs if it wasn't. I stated "him or someone close to him" as I couldn't remember off hand how they'd had it confirmed as this was months ago.

But, this is the internet, I don't expect anyone to actually read anything in full, just jump to an ill informed, opinion and shout it loudly as if they are some kind of intellectually superior, moral guardian.

What a painful argument. A whole lot of people arguing about a feqqin Velcro patch. Personally, I'm with Cetirizine. I'd be very surprised if the Black Rifle lot lied. ...but it's just a feqqin patch, who gives a feq? The fellow in the photos would laugh his tits off at the utter pointlessness.

1 hour ago, brown dog said:

What a painful argument. A whole lot of people arguing about a feqqin Velcro patch. Personally, I'm with Cetirizine. I'd be very surprised if the Black Rifle lot lied. ...but it's just a feqqin patch, who gives a feq? The fellow in the photos would laugh his tits off at the utter pointlessness.

Have to agree.

Does it really matter enough to start arguing about it ?

Now then................what was his choice of footwear ???

Also agreed. I come on here to avoid the free for all on SD. If anybody is interested my work team all wear T.Rex patches on our plate carriers as we are all considered dinosaurs at over 55. We will not be appearing action figures as action seems to have passed us  by. 😀

4 hours ago, Breacher said:

Have to agree.

Does it really matter enough to start arguing about it ?

Now then................what was his choice of footwear ???

He came into the Footwear Dept where I work but I had to measure his feet blindfold and sign a confidentiality clause so I would tell the world of his footwear brand of choice.   He gave me useful advice on how to maim customers at a single blow with a little finger (always good to know in Newcastle upon Tyne).  Now I am not one to crow but he gave me a manhug with his big powerful arms as his omnipotent eyes pierced into mine and I felt all whoozy.   PS.   I am not gay but if he comes into my shop again I will ask him out.  LOL.     I am sure that my ladyfriend won't mind!

Archived