Where is everybody?

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 10:10 PM, bradders said:

We all do, but if ventures such as the more poorly supported disciplines don’t get fresh intake then they run the risk of dying on their arses

I've taken your advice and have harangued and cajoled folk to take part in the new PRL....Seems to be working!..

As your more then likely aware a few lads from the CSR scene seem to have come on board, as the positional type of shooting we do suits them to the tee!...Not saying that they are giving up CSR FOR PRL!!

I hope both discipline's do well in the future. And I'm sure because of you Mark, CSR is here to stay for a good long while! I'd love to take part in all discipline's but alas I'd be getting divorced....And I'm quite fond of my wife so ill limit myself to what I feel I can do well at.        

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for you, if you don’t keep on at people to take part then the disciplines will go nowhere

look at the Facebook pics from today of us shooting in the snow, we wouldn’t have had those 120 or so players if it wasn’t for encouraging them to come along

all i saw today was happy faces and that’s what it’s all about, good shooting with good people

• 6 months later...
On 2/3/2019 at 9:33 PM, bradders said:

Good for you, if you don’t keep on at people to take part then the disciplines will go nowhere

look at the Facebook pics from today of us shooting in the snow, we wouldn’t have had those 120 or so players if it wasn’t for encouraging them to come along

all i saw today was happy faces and that’s what it’s all about, good shooting with good people

It's lovely to sit here 9 days after you left us and feel your humour and your passion for your sport. So proud of you brother.

• 2 months later...
On 1/15/2019 at 3:59 PM, Re-Pete said:

Three of us had Century to ourselves this morning.....light winds and good light.

Four hours at 600 yds on an electronic target........worked out at £15 each.

Can't understand why it's not more popular...............(I live 50 miles down the M3, and I get here once a fortnight.)

Re-Pete

DSC01198 copy.jpg

I only just saw this and am trying to work out how much that leccy target cost.

As to where everybody is, I would like to know that too!

We still have to pay £21 for Tuesday lane hire, so hiring you would currently be £71................which split 4 ways is £18 apiece.  Or £20 any other weekday.

We're all keenly up for this...........just a question of finding a day when we can all attend.

Pete

13 minutes ago, Re-Pete said:

We still have to pay £21 for Tuesday lane hire, so hiring you would currently be £71................which split 4 ways is £18 apiece.  Or £20 any other weekday.

We're all keenly up for this...........just a question of finding a day when we can all attend.

Pete

I had to read that again and thought you were saying you pay me £71!!  

I wish!  :)

Anyway its all gone quiet at Bisley so try me!