For Sale is my - muzzle brake for 6.5 calibre.

Purchased new in Norway a few months ago and very effective it is too. Reason for sale is purchase of a moderator which now suits my shooting environment better. 

The following is taken from the manufacturer/supplier web site:

”The - muzzle brake has been designed for maximum recoil reduction and ease of use. It will greatly reduce recoil and muzzle rise. The use of a threaded adapter allows the fastening of the brake to already existing barrel threads easy by the use of non-destructive set screws. A threaded hole on top of the muzzle brake allows for the attachment of a Mirage band.”

Currently with the bushing for 5/8 UNF although these can be purchased from the manufacturer/supplier in Norway for £28.99 to suit any common muzzle thread. Their web site has lots of information on the brakes in English.

Currently new these are £115 + postage, selling mine for £65 including postage within UK. 

For some reason the thread won’t allow me to post the name of the manufacturer/supplier in Norway, but they are a well known long range shooting supplier and if you look at the photo you will see their name engraved on the brake top surface.

photo 12-01-2019, 10 32 27.jpg

photo 12-01-2019, 10 55 30.jpg

Archived