LMT .308SP for sale inc Phoenix Bipod.

Selling my LMT straight pull as I am simply not using it enough and honestly speaking, it is overkill for what I am using it for ! I was going to use it in conjunction with my .223 for CSR - .308 long range and .223 short range but I am finding the .223 is doing both jobs just fine.

So, I am going to replace this with something bolt action from Dave at Valkyrie. I would POSSIBLY be interested in a swap for a decent .308 bolt action with DBM.

Fitted with a standard A2 type stock. And an Ergo tactical deluxe grip. Superb Geiselle designated marksman two stage trigger.

Also, a custom fitted low profile spigot for the Phoenix Bipod ( the very first one built ) which is included with rifle.

Slight marks to receiver from deflected brass. Short bit of picatinny rail removed to allow fitting of large scope objective.

The side charger conversion was done by Bradley Arms. Threaded 5/8x24 and comes with flash hider but this can be replaced with a suppressor ( its a bit barky with that short barrel )

The barrel is the 16.5" stainless match barrel and has only had about 700 rds through it - McQueen, Precision Matches and a couple of CSR long range matches. Its won me a fair few trophies out to 600 yards ( it was the only rifle scoring 10 out of 10 hits on fig 14 at 600 in one match ) Cleaned after EVERY outing.

NO HOMELOADS EVER USED - Only 155 and 168gr GGG factory ammo.

Price for rifle, 4 x 10rd mags and 1 x 25rd mag and Phoenix top mounted bipod is £2600  ( reduced from £2900 for quick sale so unable to accept offers )
( Retail for rifle, mags, bipod, trigger, charger conversion and mount conversion would be about £4200 )

I have a pair of as new Tier One rings on there which you can have for another £100 ( suit up to 56mm scope )

On another thread here I have a Nightforce NXS advertised - if you want it too, we can talk discount !

uHhKir2.jpg?2

jgR7WH7.jpg?1

K1A1dxa.jpg?1

k6DK5IZ.jpg?1

5dgQ95m.jpg?3

Rifle and/or scope can be viewed at PE15 8FL - I will be at BISLEY for the Gallery Rifle Match 27th Oct and also CSR 7th Oct where viewing can be arranged.

Bipod which is included.......

PTKeaJs.jpg?1

Archived