Making way for new glass

Hi Sapper

Is the S&B MOA reticle and MOA Turrets? Is the elevation turret counter clockwise? Which way is Right on windage? 

Is it FFP or 2nd FFp?

Tnks

Rod

2 hours ago, SRGNXL said:

Hi Sapper

Is the S&B MOA reticle and MOA Turrets? Is the elevation turret counter clockwise? Which way is Right on windage? 

Is it FFP or 2nd FFp?

Tnks

Rod

Hi, sent you a message but thought i would reply on here for all ( and to annoy Mr Bradley 😍 )

MOA ret and turrets  /  FFP  /  clockwise elevation / right on windage is clicking up

Tried to PM you but it says you can't receive messages, hence posting here.

As per my message elsewhere, I'll take the 3-12 x 50 PM2. P4L ret. ( MOA ) Very good condition, excellent glass. Very slight scuff marks on turrets and body. Complete with sun / rain shade ( mount not included ) £975

Thanks 

Ben

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2018 at 6:47 PM, Sapper811 said:

Hi, sent you a message but thought i would reply on here for all ( and to annoy Mr Bradley 😍 )

MOA ret and turrets  /  FFP  /  clockwise elevation / right on windage is clicking up

For reference.

On 12/11/2018 at 10:30 PM, Bangbangman said:

Tried to PM you but it says you can't receive messages, hence posting here.

As per my message elsewhere, I'll take the 3-12 x 50 PM2. P4L ret. ( MOA ) Very good condition, excellent glass. Very slight scuff marks on turrets and body. Complete with sun / rain shade ( mount not included ) £975

Thanks 

Ben

For reference 

Archived