50 Cal Ban Dropped

brown dog

Thanks for the link BD, ODRC members were notified earlier today.

I must say I really hate the f**king Guardian and their shoddy journalism. Rather than stating the bill was dropped due to insignifiant evidence that banning them would achieve anything at all, instead the G tries to play party politics - asserting specifically that only pro gun voters are hardline Brexiters. 

Regardless of which party one supports, anyone with half a brain and has the good sense to know he facts, knows not to support the bill.

F**king Guardian pillocks.

As a pro-gun hardline remainer, I can now pull a few pins out of my effigy of Lord Snooty, it seems..................

Re-Pete

I don't think it's all settled yet but hopefully the ban has been overturned.it maybe all over bar the shouting but it may come with extra conditions.chris Stevenson and others have been a relentless pursuit of sorting this mess out.

On 11/23/2018 at 5:24 PM, Catch-22 said:

Thanks for the link BD, ODRC members were notified earlier today.

I must say I really hate the f**king Guardian and their shoddy journalism. Rather than stating the bill was dropped due to insignifiant evidence that banning them would achieve anything at all, instead the G tries to play party politics - asserting specifically that only pro gun voters are hardline Brexiters. 

Regardless of which party one supports, anyone with half a brain and has the good sense to know he facts, knows not to support the bill.

F**king Guardian pillocks.

totally agree, seems almost any subject,opinion, or thought can be weaponized into a  brexit  reference .

facts don't seem to count for much,  welsh shooting ban, 50 cal,  increases in crime, ect,  immigration, the facts are often disregarded  in favour of a   political agenda.

There was Alot of miss information misinterpritation of so say evidence presented to the government.theyre were thinking on the lines of civilian shooters having belt fed 50 cal Browning machine guns 😂🤣 .what a pile of poo 🙄

They say there's not many 50 calibre fac holders and these should be held in a endangered group. Can't understand why like any legally held gun owners should be targeted. We are all law abiding citizens who have to provide total security for our weapons. We jump through many loops to keep our sport safe. And to keep our choice of guns. Our ranges have security and safety standard embossed in to our members as we ensure safety at all levels.

Archived