Marlin .357 Magnun Underlever - Price drop + pos swap for Scope

Marlin .357magnum / .38 Special Underlever Rifle Model 1894CS

This is one that was manufactured by Marlin before they got eaten by another manufacturer and quality dropped through the floor. The action is in perfect condition and I can honestly say I haven't had a single jam since I have owned the gun. I bought it from another UKV member in January this year and it has been great fun. I am loathe to get rid of such a pretty and fun gun, but want the get another rifle which I can afford without saying adios to this amigo. It should be said that the metalwork doesn't look as good in the photos as it does to the eye. I probably should have given a wipe with gun cleaner, but it does look great in the flesh as it were.

It is sold with 400+ cases, most of which have only been fired once (100off full unless I shoot them before the sale), a set of Lee reloading dies, a nearly full box 500off bullets a huge number of primers. When I bought it, I treated it to a new Nikko Sterling scope. I'll also thow in a load of powder - enough to make thousands of rounds.

£899. My local RFD says it can be sent for £35, though he can't send primers, live rounds and isn't sure about propellants. I would prefer a face to face transaction though. I can offer a test firing on a Wednesday evening at my local gun club between 7:00pm and 9:00pm

I'm looking for a reasonable quality scope (around Bushnell level) for my new .223. I'm looking for mil rad turrets, max zoom of x24 - x30ish and 50mm objective. Would prefer first focal plane but not a deal breaker. Cash either way.

Marlin-07.jpg

Marlin-01.jpg

Marlin-02.jpg

Marlin-03.jpg

Marlin-04.jpg

Marlin-06.jpg

Archived