***TRAIL CAM WITH WIFI MESSAGING WANTED***

22cf

As per the title I am looking for a trail cam with the inbuilt facility to sms text me with images taken,  Which units would you recommend and if anyone has one they dont want and wish to sell I may be interested. I have been checking them out and some look quite technical to set up and most come from China with no customer support.

Im very keen to hear the thoughts and ideas from people that currently use these.

Cheers Guys.

I Think the LTL Acorn 6310 is mms capable and there are a few Uk based shops selling it , if you google it, there are quite a few videos on setup and use also spypoint do some but they are expensive but you get what you pay for.

On 10/31/2018 at 8:53 AM, 22cf said:

As per the title I am looking for a trail cam with the inbuilt facility to sms text me with images taken,  Which units would you recommend and if anyone has one they dont want and wish to sell I may be interested. I have been checking them out and some look quite technical to set up and most come from China with no customer support.

Im very keen to hear the thoughts and ideas from people that currently use these.

Cheers Guys.

Thomas Jacks offer full support and an excellent warranty back up Thomas Jacks

Archived