I’m selling one of my 6.5 Grendel rifles spec as follows: This rifle is is built on a Bushmaster lower receiver with a Knights Armaments 2 stage National Match trigger @ 4.5lbs, the stock is a Magpul CTR in OD, the pistol grip is a Magpul MIAD in OD. The upper receiver is a DPMS LoPro thick wall unit with RHS cocking conversion by Bradley Arms, it has a Lothar Walther 19” 1:8 twist stainless barrel that has been Cerokoted black and has a vortex 4 prong flash hider fitted to it, the barrel has had circa 950 rounds through it. The Match  Bolt  and Carrier are made by Alexander Arms,  the handguard is a 15” PXT super slim keymod rail cerokoted OD. The rifle is in excellent condition. It also comes complete with 4 x 10 round magazines, 300 Alexander Arms cases (manufactured by Lapua) and a complete 3 die set.  For Info - the loads I use in all of my 6.5 Grendel are either the 123g Lapua Scenar or  120g Sierra MK, over 29.6g LOVEX 73.6 and a CCI 450 primer loaded to 2.250, giving a velocity of 2450fps and SD of 5 (Lapua), 2460fps and SD of 7 (Sierra). The gun and accessories are priced at £1800, if you want the S&B PM11 3-12x50 MRAD scope with P3 Mil Dot reticle and Accuracy International scope rail this is available for £1200. Scope and rail can be purchased separately.
Contact either via dmg.control@virgin.net or 07768761308

This rifle is for sale elsewhere.

IMG_3244.jpg

IMG_3245.jpg

IMG_3246.jpg

Archived