HPS Target Rifles Ltd.

DeLaRue

Hi All.....In this day & age when sometimes we are all too quick to complain about companies, I think it's right to let people know when they get it right.

I have recently purchased a target rifle from HPS in Newent, Gloucestershire & the service could not have been better. 

Matthew & his staff could not have been more helpful, top products from top people, highly recommended!

• 1 month later...

A friend had some rifle work done by them recently, not completely sure what happened but he had to take his rifle Shultz n Larsen to another Smith to put right. Probably just a 1off because I thought they built world class rifles. 

Had great pleasure to deal with company back in 2015 when searching for primer's. By luck they had some with all relevant documents sent and fees paid was able to secure a delivery of primer's to me . First class service and very friendly staff. 

On 11/25/2018 at 5:16 AM, gunner said:

A friend had some rifle work done by them recently, not completely sure what happened but he had to take his rifle Shultz n Larsen to another Smith to put right. Probably just a 1off because I thought they built world class rifles. 

While it was under the control of John Carmichael, I saw some horrendous brand new rifles come out of there.

Two particular ones bought by club members. Personally I would not have accepted them, but the owners had waited so long to get them and could not afford to wait again.

I don’t know if things are different under the current management.

im not keen on the idea of the preproofed, ready to fit barrels that they have for tr rifles either.

just my opinion.

I can tell you categorically that the present team are top class. The new team have done a lot of work for me and the fact that I have won a fair share of F Class medals must say something about their workmanship.

I am also a member of an F TR team. The other members of that team also use HPS  and we have picked up medals in national competitions.

I guess that says it all.

Matt has always been very helpful, saving me the journey to Glos. by leaving unpostable stuff at the NSRA Bisley for me to collect when shooting.

What's the problem with pre-proofed barrels? We've had a couple from Savage and one from Blaser which have all been fine,

Re-Pete

On 11/28/2018 at 7:19 AM, Brillo said:

I can tell you categorically that the present team are top class. The new team have done a lot of work for me and the fact that I have won a fair share of F Class medals must say something about their workmanship.

I am also a member of an F TR team. The other members of that team also use HPS  and we have picked up medals in national competitions.

I guess that says it all.

Whatever they may have been in the past, Mark has it right here imho.  Matt is a super chap, personable, helpful and professional.

I've never experienced anything but first class service from Matt and team 👍

Archived