Rifles and rifle bits

I have the following for sale as having a bit of a clear out:

284 Shehane stalking rifle built by Neil Mckillop. Tikka 695 action fully bedded into a KKC stock, bartlein 9T fluted barrel, 20 MOA rail. 300 bits of brass and whidden dies. Round count approx. 400 and a very accurate rifle with load data available for various bullets. £1,000

22BR Rifle spec as above on a 595 but barrel is shot out so essentially action with 20 MOA rail and stock and can split £700.

3 Bix n Andy triggers for Tikka T3 originally purchased to fit on my older 595/695 actions.  I wasn't happy with the shimmed fit so removed them, next to no use at all. £200 each SOLD

Barnard P action and trigger most recently used in my 284 Shehane F class gun that I shot at the F class world champs and was highest scoring shooter for GB in the teams match. £900

The shehane is the top rifle in the picture and the 22BR the bottom one.

Cheers

Rich

Hunting Rifles.JPG

• 3 years later...

I appreciate this is an old post, but it’s often come up via Google images when looking at getting my KKC stock / Tikka build specified.

Fantastic looking guns!!!

Can I ask what coating you have on them? Assuming cerakote, do you know ‘which black’ you went for?!!!

Many thanks.