rifle ranges/clubs oxon/berks area

banus02

i am thinking of starting to range shoot for practice but have no idea where/whats is involved or where.i am on the oxon/ berks border so close would be nice .i know bisley has ranges but dont know of any others . 

thank you ,i have been to silverstone once and have tried to book another day but i was told they are closed and another time i was told they need 24 hours notice to have enough staff on site,so they are closed monday so call tuesday give 24 hours notice so i can shoot on the thursday and then they are closed friday.not very good .i did like the range and the set up .this is why i asked about clubs etc .thank you for your reply.

Their week day open times are set in stone, Tues/Weds/Thurs. I'm a member so perhaps they are/feel obliged to find someone if they are short, but I go pretty regularly usually booking online the day before and have never had a problem. Can't fault my experience to be fair to them, just wish it was longer.

Not a member of Silverstone but I have been several times. I really like it.

I have always emailed a couple of days before and they have confirmed my booking by email. Online booking is members only so just use the normal email address to correspond.

Archived