6.5 x55 Swede Target Rifle SOLD

I'd be very interested in how the rifle got to the UK. My clubmates (one now deceased) built the actions/ FlexiBed bedding blocks and triggers. They originally used Robertson "H&H" stocks, in fact I remember them tweaking the wooden prototypes prior to them being sent to Canada.

On 9/8/2018 at 8:02 PM, Chris-NZ said:

I'd be very interested in how the rifle got to the UK. My clubmates (one now deceased) built the actions/ FlexiBed bedding blocks and triggers. They originally used Robertson "H&H" stocks, in fact I remember them tweaking the wooden prototypes prior to them being sent to Canada.

There are a few over here in the UK mostly being used for TR. This one looks to be one of the original Robertson composite H&H stocks based on the remnant of original duck egg blueish paint inside the butt which shows where the cheek piece has been removed. They are lovely rifles and rather special as they are a logical development by Chombart from the RPA Quadlock design before he moved to the M41 rear locker.

Good luck with the sale MrDuston.

40 minutes ago, Davy said:

There are a few over here in the UK mostly being used for TR. .. as they are a logical development by Chombart from the RPA Quadlock design ...

They're the immediate successor to the RPA CG-2000, one of which I have fitted to a McMillan prone stock with a Flexibed block by Tony Halberg ( my now deceased Clubmate). Now in F-TR config after rebarelling etc and still shooting V well.

John Hastie is still alive and well, in fact I was helping him today doing the prelim work for targets on our new 1000yd range.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived