Can somebody do me a favour please.

7mm Norma brass

30 inch barrel

Seller and belliot primer

H1000 powder

180gr scenar l

OAL 2.955 which is 10 thousandths jump. 

Case capacity 72.6gr h20

Not sure what other info is needed but will add it it once I know.

Cheers No I deer ?

You'll need to provide a barrel length :)

As an indicator using a 28" barrel, max shows as a slightly crunchy 111% fill of 64.14gr giving 2,963fps @ 63.8K psi, all burnt.

Doh my brain hurts ??

30 inch barrel.

I run the 180gr hybrids on 64.5grs of H1000 usually fine but I had a couple of stiffish bolts Sunday in that heat.its throated for the hybrids and the 180gr scenar l's seat real deep with a 10 thousandths jump.i tried some Sunday on 60grs of N165 and they were not as good as I hoped that's why I wanna try them on H1000.I put 63.5grs of powder in the case and offered a scenar along side and at my oal and it will be compressing the powder for sure but then so does the hybrid with the extra grain..

my other rifles shot better than my saum in the same conditions this is why I am trying other options.it maybe a case of adjusting powder weight or jump with the Bergers.its also a cheaper alternative.always best to have an alternative load

Thanks for the info Richy ?

Tested 63.5grs.its right on the edge.no tight bolts but a very very faint ejector Mark.it could of been as the black marker pen I put on the base got moved from the blast.not my best effort with the scenars.i am afraid I can't shoot one hole groups all day off the roof of my pickup.2 loads tested.i zeroed the amaxs so I could sit n wait for a Charlie after.nice group though but using a mod.i love them amaxs.i should try them at 1000yds really. 

I tried the scenar load at 900yds first.seemed to work quite nice.i had a 71/5 which started real promising 

VV3V555V5.

1000yds I got the windage going real good but it seemed I was getting verticles.i chased them for a few shots but cost me shots so it was about damage limitation..ive emailed 2 members to find out if they were getting verticles and I had one reply saying not that he noticed.awaitng the other reply before I decide to peruse this load.i will check the ES on this load as I only got to put one shot over the chrony due to fading light.

Archived