Remmy 700 adl magpul or bergara b14 hmr??

Hi guys I'm looking at getting one of these rifles in 6.5cm but I'm pretty torn between the two. Both what I'm looking for in terms of aftermarket stock and both In the same price range. Obviously 700 has the reputation but the bergara looks good too??

6 hours ago, T3_tinker said:

Hi guys I'm looking at getting one of these rifles in 6.5cm but I'm pretty torn between the two. Both what I'm looking for in terms of aftermarket stock and both In the same price range. Obviously 700 has the reputation but the bergara looks good too??

Have got both and would definitely go for the Bergara, as it offers just that bit more in terms of quality. There's not a vast amount of difference, but Bergara is really what Remington wanted to be.....Also having had 2 Bergaras, I find they are a more accurate rifle, with better barrels, in my opinion.

If you can get a try of either or preferably both, then you can make your own informed decision.

6 hours ago, T3_tinker said:

43 minutes ago, T3_tinker said:

Great thanks. Also does the bergara come with, or have the ability to have a picatinny rail mounted for my tier one mounts??

They come with Weaver bases , best to put them on fleabay and buy a Tier One rail , use the Rem 700 S/A rail 20MOA.

Personally I went for the longer barrel 6.5 CM .

Archived