Wildcat Predator 8 (.30cal/1/2" UNF)

Sold

£100 + RFD transfer

Good overall condition, intended to fit a 1/2" UNF thread and currently fitted with a .30 diffuser. I was told it's had about 300rnds through it - it came as a package with a rifle.

*Also advertised elsewhere

5hucD3y.jpg

9SCZCZh.jpg

e8xZ1W7.jpg

Hi

I'm interested in your moderator for parts.  The maker supplies replacement and alternative parts for the Wildcat Predator without needing to see an FAC as the individual parts are not a moderator and not component parts of a firearm.

I don't need the .30 Diffuser.  Would you consider selling the rest as parts?  I would pay the £100 you are asking.  The parts which are not now a moderator could be sent Royal Mail ( As the maker does).

If you are holding the Moderator on a personal FAC, I don't know what your local Police would want to see to accept that it had been 'destroyed'.  Perhaps turning in the Diffuser to them or a dealer?

Regards

Steve

The manufacturer can supply spare parts, as that is what they are. This is a complete moderator, and whether it is disassembled or not, has been registered on a ticket, as a section 1 firearm.

It has to be destroyed as such.

Archived