UKV - The Place for Precision Rifle Enthusiasts

For any other user's of the Labradar I've heard a few people have had an Issue with the connecting port on the unit that you plug into from the power pack USB lead . I've not had any problems myself but I've looked and can see how it might become an Issue if your not that gentle with it .

There is a join at the top of the port ( There's probably a correct name for this type of socket ) and when connected and the rubber flap is pressing down on the lead it may cause this join to open and become a poor fit .

OSOK

No problems there with mine but having major connection issues with the new app which I had high hopes for.

Are you using iOS or Android. I was using one last week, Android was working but the Apple app was having problems

Android

I have got it working now on a Samsung S7 and recent Galaxy tablet but only after removing and reinstalling the App......no idea what that changed!

Seen quite a few posts on bookface re. the app not working on iphones/pads. Mine was disconnecting randomly every few minutes and the last time I was out just refused to connect at all so I've reverted to pushing buttons. The apps a bit clunky I think.