UKV - The Place for Precision Rifle Enthusiasts

I don't know if anybody else has seen these on Mark and Sam after work before ? Mine has just arrived ? 

It allows you to elevate your rear bag and move it left and right with complete control 

Build quality is excellent ?

IMG_0600.JPG

Is it legal for F Class?

Gluv,

So for use with a 'fixed' bi-pod up from it is the rear equivalent of a joystick rest then?

Interesting?

T

Yes it allows you to fine tune your aim whilst keeping a solid position. No bag squeezing for height and no fidgeting for left or right. It's totally stable and very solidly built

Gluv

On 8/7/2018 at 7:56 PM, Gluv said:

I got it from the 4aw web site https://4aw-store.myshopify.com/

Hi Gluv,

Now you've had a little time to get to know this, how are you getting on with it?

Also, is it a Version 3 or Version 4 (wider version) & what bag or bags have you been using with it?

Cheers.

Its the version 3 , I could do with one half an inch wider. I suspect the version 4 is too wide🙄

I think I will end up getting a bag made to fit the base.

Thr base is excellent itself

Gluv🇬🇧

Gluv,  have you got their bespoke rubber mat to go under the bag support? I think they do one with adjustments to compensate for uneven gravel at the firing point?  Only $690.99 plus p&p.

Or, there's adjustable gravel to ensure a super smooth substrate to place it on.🤣😂😁

You had better shoot like a demon on Sunday next, no excuses allowed now. 😘

3 hours ago, Popsbengo said:

Gluv,  have you got their bespoke rubber mat to go under the bag support? I think they do one with adjustments to compensate for uneven gravel at the firing point?  Only $690.99 plus p&p.

Or, there's adjustable gravel to ensure a super smooth substrate to place it on.🤣😂😁

You had better shoot like a demon on Sunday next, no excuses allowed now. 😘

To be honest , I don't actually need it anymore as I have a new bipod that is fully adjustable 😀

I might just sell it 🤔 If I shoot crap in a couple of weeks , I will have a new excuse 🙂

Gluv🇬🇧

14 hours ago, Gluv said:

Its the version 3 , I could do with one half an inch wider. I suspect the version 4 is too wide🙄

I think I will end up getting a bag made to fit the base.

Thr base is excellent itself

Gluv🇬🇧

I purchased a version four last year from Mark & Sam, happy to measure the width for you.  I made up several plywood spacing plates along with a wooden vee block for a rear bag rider to run in/on, this is to help reduce any flexing in the rear support.  Not used it beyond 600m yet.