Rifle torch, which one?

I'm confused by the range available. I thought I wanted a Ledray F900 with interchangable pills but I'm now working my way through the Ludicrous Lumens website and am having second thoughts.

Rifles are a .22 452 and .17 455. The torch I've been using for the last few years (Ledray) was fine at air rifle ranges (distances, not plinking) but since moving to rimfire at the start of this year it's just not up to the task. Any suggestions?

Thanks/

• 1 month later...

I've (finally) ordered a Ledray F900. I like the idea of the interchangable pills rather than filters and to be honest I became frustrated with the websites for some other brands.

Few seemed to be able to make it simple and just offer a complete kit. Instead the would-be purchaser has to click tabs for pills, batteries, switches and bodies. When I thought I finally had an order ready at least one component was out of stock, pretty frustrating.

I hope to have it in the next couple of days, fingers crossed.

• 3 weeks later...

I have the Ledray F900 and it is very good. The dimmer control is a great feature. I also use Evo Mk2 T38, T50 and am awaiting delivery of a T75. They also have interchangeable pills and are, imo, the best value torches available.

The F900 kit is on offer from Opticswarehouse at £99.00.

Archived