Foxes. What do you do with them?

Paul Cat

No disrespect gunner but I'm glad I don't pick your rubbish up,and if I filled up all the gateways and lay- bys with the foxes I shot around my perms I'd expect a thick ear ? .

4 hours ago, gunner223 said:

I have a few footpaths on one of my permissions plus the hunt go on there , so i take them home and black bag them and into the freezer, then on dustbin day out they go, no smell as there still frozen, job done, and you may ask why not lay-bys and gateways, i shoot a lot of fox's and most of the gateways\ lay-bys are already full.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice reply hum 

perhaps when you One fill out your profile giving were you are 

Two have posts numbering more than 7 you wont arouse suspicion 

there's been atemps in the past for antsies  (you know the ones with ski masks and a history of voilance) to infiltrate hunts shoots and of course on line forums 

I make no apologies for assuming the worst I've been around too long 

12 hours ago, Montey said:

perhaps when you One fill out your profile giving were you are 

there's been atemps in the past for antsies  (you know the ones with ski masks and a history of voilance) to infiltrate hunts shoots and of course on line forums 

1.  If people try to infiltrate forums like this why would I want to tell them where I am?

2.  If I were one of those "antsies" (sic) surely I'd just tell lies in my profile?

14 minutes ago, Reloader54 said:

I mince them up and invite vegans to a bbq and tell 'em it's a new kind of  soya, :D

I often wonder who had the bright idea of naming a meat alternative after a fox hunt.  ?

http://www.quorn-hunt.co.uk/

29 minutes ago, swatty said:

When I did my  (  fmq fox management qualification)  level one we lernt that slinging them at  back of a dyke is the best way of disposal 

Lol,the two handed lob?

On 8/29/2018 at 7:18 PM, Moorlander said:

RE  fmq fox management qualification , when did that appear ? never heard of it.

It’s self taught but generally goes along the lines of shoot snare trap kill everyone you see 365 days a year 

3 hours ago, swatty said:

It’s self taught but generally goes along the lines of shoot snare trap kill everyone you see 365 days a year 

(My bold)

You sure about that? ?

On 8/27/2018 at 9:24 PM, Bob57 said:

No disrespect gunner but I'm glad I don't pick your rubbish up,and if I filled up all the gateways and lay- bys with the foxes I shot around my perms I'd expect a thick ear ? .

Some of my permissions are 20 miles apart, i would never dump any foxs within a 2 mile rad of where i live, i don't want anyone in the village knowing what i do. so thats why if I'm close to home they go in the freezer.?

So, doing "nothing illegal" makes it all right, then? Dumping dead foxes or anything else in the countryside comes into the same category as fly-tipping............

Re-Pete

8 minutes ago, Re-Pete said:

So, doing "nothing illegal" makes it all right, then? Dumping dead foxes or anything else in the countryside comes into the same category as fly-tipping............

Re-Pete

Wrong , dead foxes belong in the countryside ( the council does not have a collection service for naturally expired wildlife either) , throwing dead foxes in the bottom of a hedgerow away from waterways is good practice for disposal.

10 minutes ago, Re-Pete said:

Re-Pete

How does it differ from one dying of natural causes under a hedge?

On August 27, 2018 at 9:24 PM, Bob57 said:

Thought someone had hacked my account - but then seen gunner223 on the post your refering too ..  . Agree with the boys , leaving dead fox in countryside is fine . I regularly find many deceased wildlife in all shapes and forms . There not there long . Some members dont hunt or kill . They just targets which is fine . But it does bug me when i read the negative almost anti remarks . On an old post of mine id shot a squirrel at over 700 and someone piped up but i kept quiet , being diplomatic . They know who they are , and hopefully they wont get angered by my comment . And have to reply in some way . Remembering the foram doesn't really want argument or silly bickering / di(k measuring :)  All the best guys 

4 hours ago, gunner said:

Thought someone had hacked my account - but then seen gunner223 on the post your refering too ..  . Agree with the boys , leaving dead fox in countryside is fine . I regularly find many deceased wildlife in all shapes and forms . There not there long . Some members dont hunt or kill . They just targets which is fine . But it does bug me when i read the negative almost anti remarks . On an old post of mine id shot a squirrel at over 700 and someone piped up but i kept quiet , being diplomatic . They know who they are , and hopefully they wont get angered by my comment . And have to reply in some way . Remembering the foram doesn't really want argument or silly bickering / di(k measuring :)  All the best guys 

Sorry gunner I should have put 223,I've been a reading the forum for quite awhile before joining and remember reading your post on the 700yd squirrell, weren't you shooting with a friend.yep there's always one?.anyway nice shot, that was a bloody long un☺.I had a result tonight,been seeing a right Leary old fox for sometime now on one of my perms and finally got the cross hair on her rear end while she was running away, she's in a ditch now. If I put it in the freezer the wife would give me more than a thick ear lol.

16 hours ago, Re-Pete said:

Dumping dead foxes or anything else in the countryside comes into the same category as fly-tipping............

I think the flies turn up later. ?

Archived