Jump to content
UKV - The Place for Precision Rifle Enthusiasts
Scrumbag

Speccing CZ527 for Target shooting

Recommended Posts

Right, so, here are some photo's of the updated CZ527

Scope is a Duralyt 3-12x50, Sportsmatch mid height mounts and a tourbon cheek riser to meet the request for more mag and being easier to see through the scope.

So, some pictures:

xZRmN6Q.jpg

Bolt handle clears, just ;)

GGOTGIk.jpg

Cheek riser and bullet loops:

vYICI9B.jpg

Cheek riser is variable in height using these inserts:

d4hSGaN.jpg

Which sit under the flap with the bullet loops:

bdNZ7Zy.jpg

With riser in place, you can't quite get the bolt out.

Roj52eT.jpg

But with the foam insert out and flap open, you can (makes it easier for Bisley)

eg6Axwz.jpg

So, all in all, just need to get it zeroed now!

Thanks to Kalahari for the assistance and rings!

Scrummy

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Scrumbag said:

 

But with the foam insert out and flap open, you can (makes it easier for Bisley)

 

 

You don't need to remove the bolt at Bisley, all you need is a chamber safety flag

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, bradders said:

You don't need to remove the bolt at Bisley, all you need is a chamber safety flag

True, just helps make it a bit clearer for the ROs and I don't think that's a bad thing.

Scrummy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Scrumbag said:

True, just helps make it a bit clearer for the ROs and I don't think that's a bad thing.

Scrummy

The rules state that the chamber should be proved clear

A simple look through the ejection port and insertion of a chamber flag will suffice

Anything else is unimportant and will lead to giving self-important ROs a sense of power above their station

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, bradders said:

The rules state that the chamber should be proved clear

A simple look through the ejection port and insertion of a chamber flag will suffice

Anything else is unimportant and will lead to giving self-important ROs a sense of power above their station

Bradders, I know, I have an SCC too.

The bolt comes out easily on my rifles, so why would I not? If pop into get a cuppa or head to the shops on the way home, it's going to be in a pouch in my pocket anyway.

I get why with certain stock types and actions (eg your excellent straight pulls) can be a bear to get the bolt in and out of easily, particularly on a firing point. But why not make your life and the RO's life easy?

Anyway, enough. Enjoy your shooting!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad it all worked out for you. Bet after a while the raiser will change shape a bit and the bolt will come out.

 

David.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Kalahari said:

Glad it all worked out for you. Bet after a while the raiser will change shape a bit and the bolt will come out.

 

David.

Many thanks Kalahari!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

RifleMags_200x100.jpg

Northallerton NSAC shooting.jpg

border_ballistics_UKV_ad.jpg

dolphin button4 (200x100).jpg

CASEPREP_FINAL_YELLOW_hi_res__200_.jpg

rovicom200.jpg

BHTargets200.jpg

Lumensmini.png

CALTON MOOR RANGE (2) (200x135).jpg

bradley1 200.jpg

NVstore200.jpg

Danny Trowsdale 200.png

safeshot 200.jpg

tacfire 200.jpg

blackrifle.png

jr_firearms_200.gif

valkyrie 200.jpg

tab 200.jpg

 

 



×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy