Guys,

I am also in the middle of producing covers for ear defenders that will velcro over the head band. These will be offered int he same colours as the moderator covers. Possibly with velcro on the top for adding morale patches etc to.

Would there be any interest in these ?

I am going to make one for my ear defenders over the next few days so if anybody would like to see what these look like, send me an email craig.ross@hotmail.co.uk and i will show you once it is finished.

Thanks

Craig

Hello Craig,

The mod cover in black has arrived this morning. It fits very well.

Thanks for the swift service.

If I get a chance next week I will try and get you an image of it use.

Many thanks,

Adrian

A couple of images of mine in situ. The cover worked very well indeed at minimising the usual heat haze, on the Tunnel 100m indoor range.

Many thanks for the prompt service and excellent quality product Craig.

Adrian

BFD13667-BEBC-47AF-81DA-7466694D0F16.jpeg

ED7BDF3D-4372-4329-8B95-95C9A1FD6270.jpeg

When will we se pics of the two round holder, and the cover for the ear defenders?

Is it possible to get it send to Denmark? I might be interested in a order on 2x moderator covers, and 2x two round holder and a Ear defender thing....

looking forward to see pics of it all. 

15 minutes ago, Boryx said:

When will we se pics of the two round holder, and the cover for the ear defenders?

Is it possible to get it send to Denmark? I might be interested in a order on 2x moderator covers, and 2x two round holder and a Ear defender thing....

looking forward to see pics of it all. 

Hi mate,

My issue at the moment is time with these other products. I make these when i get home from work although once i have a design and a routine for these other products i will be able to get these out fairly quickly. 

I will use my 2 round holder for reference and get a list of items required to make these and get some out there.

I don't see any issue sending these to Denmark, it may just cost a bit more for postage. 

I am due to post these covers today so i will enquire how much roughly it would cost to post to Denmark as the weight is fairly consistent.

I did make a ear defender strap cover for myself however it is not finished yet, one it is finished i will post a photo up of it.

Thanks

Craig

Just to let you all know that i have now ordered materials for making 2 round bullet holders.

These will come in a light tan / coyote colour and black. Each will be supplied with self adhesive velcro for the stock and price for these will be £13 which includes postage 1st class.

When i get the first few made i will post pics.

Materials came in the post today for making the 2 round bullet holders for the side of the stock. I will get one made up in black and one made up in tan. The shades of tan are not all the same so this breaks up the colour a bit. Wasn't what i was expecting but to be honest i think i like it more and i will more than likely replace my coyote tan one i already have on my stock.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/31/2018 at 12:22 PM, silent_varmintor said:

Just to let you all know that i have now ordered materials for making 2 round bullet holders.

These will come in a light tan / coyote colour and black. Each will be supplied with self adhesive velcro for the stock and price for these will be £13 which includes postage 1st class.

When i get the first few made i will post pics.

There you go craig,pics. I bought 3 off you awhile back👍, real handy bullet holders for single shot rifles.that's the holder on the .17 fireball cases

IMG_20190109_212333.jpg

IMG_20190109_211926.jpg

Archived