Good morning everyone,

As some of you may know i have been manufacturing some sound mod covers and i have have had a few members here buy some from me. All of which have been happy with them so far.

With recent work commitments i had to stop making these as i simply did not have the spare time to get orders out as these are all handmade by myself and made to measure with customer sizes. 

I have now managed to gain some time back again and i have ordered up some more materials to get these going again.

The covers consist of a 3 layer system, outer layer is 1000d Corduna material, the inner is a spacer material to act as a padding for some protection against dings and bumps that most of us will have done and probably will again, and the 3rd layer is a Nomex material which is what the fire fighters suits are made from to block heat passion through. The Nomex material is on the mod side of course to block as much heat passing through as possible to cut down on heat mirage. There are side straps on this with bungee cord so these can be tightened down onto the moderator. They work as a wrap around rather than than a sleeve so you guys that will be putting a lot of rounds down range can take these off to allow the mod to cool down.

I have on order Coyote Tan and i now have multicam as well.

As i mentioned these are all made to measure so they fit the mod as best as possible without being too long or too short as i have previously experienced. 

If you would like to see some pictures of these please email me craig.ross@hotmail.co.uk and i will send across some photos so you can how these look. 

I do also have some further projects that i am looking to start designing and will keep you all updated on this for those interested.

Thanks

Craig

1 hour ago, silent_varmintor said:

Hi Mate,

At the moment it is just tan and multicam, i am still testing the waters with these covers for the amount of interest received.

Is black the only option you would want ?

Craig

yes as the rifle is black , thanks for your reply 

Craig, the cover i got from you works well and sticks the heat.  May I suggest an olive drab green  also?  Something akin to the green AIM drag bags.  Keep 'er lit mate,  I'll have a couple of orders for yopu shortly.  JP. 

8 hours ago, johnnyb0_1 said:

Craig, the cover i got from you works well and sticks the heat.  May I suggest an olive drab green  also?  Something akin to the green AIM drag bags.  Keep 'er lit mate,  I'll have a couple of orders for yopu shortly.  JP. 

Thanks JP, appreciate that.

The next time i make an order for materials i will be getting some olive drab and black. I agree the AIM drag bags in Olive drab are really nice.

Guys i just got the materials i need to get these covers started again delivered yesterday so i can now make a start on these asap.

Also i just like to mention that the multicam material is very nice indeed. This matched with the tan nomex is going to be very nice indeed. I have an order for a multicam that will be getting started tonight and i am really looking forward to seeing this. I can see this selling out pretty quick to be honest.

Thanks 

Craig

13 hours ago, silent_varmintor said:

Thanks JP, appreciate that.

The next time i make an order for materials i will be getting some olive drab and black. I agree the AIM drag bags in Olive drab are really nice.

I agree. Black and OD would be a good option ?

Guys thanks for the interest in this,

I will be buying black and OD material very soon as there seems to be a lot of interest in these colours as well.

When i have this i post here. i will keep a note of names that have shown interest in these colours and i will drop you a PM to keep you updated.

If i were to try and make these 2 round bullet holders with velcro for the side of the stocks that are going about, would this be of interest as well ?

Morning everyone,

I have now bought materials for both black and OD green suppressor covers.  

I will PM those of you that were interested in these colours now.

If you would like to see examples of these mod covers please email me craig.ross@hotmail.co.uk and i will send through some photos.

Hey guys,

Just an update that i now have the OD green and black materials in stock so ay orders i can get to work on straight away. I can normally get 2 of these made in a night after work so these can be sent out pretty quickly once ordered.

The OD Green is exactly the same shade as the aim drag bag for those interested in this colour option.

Craig

Archived