IOR Terminator,any user reviews

Woodlander

I've seen the reviews online,but these are usually done by guys with a vested interest in showing them in a good light or someone that's only shot with it for a few days. 

Wondering what long term owners of these scopes think of them a year or so down the line?

thanks

I have a crusader. Fantastic! but too heavy for my shooting (FTR) It now resides on top of my AI AX custom 223 which I also use for long range. Would like to replace it with an MOA version as it is Mil. Equal or better glass than my March scopes. Richard Utting writes a good review on them. Don't think he has a vested interest because they are one of the few scopes that he doesn't sell

I have a Terminator and have had it around the 12 month mark now . It has everything you want in a scope ;

Good tracking , plenty of elevation , solid build & great glass .

The build quality has gone through the roof compared to their first scopes and 100 moa at 52x  !!!

Whilst the weight would be the first thing owners could moan about it's not an issue for me ..... The only thing for me is the Reticle being too busy and on a £2000 plus scope you ought to have a choice .

Other than that which is only my preference the scope is as good as it gets .

OSOK

Archived