post-12527-0-89810800-1505815436_thumb.jpg6mmbr.thumb.jpg.f456beda340f9af4f7aa7deea205a12c.jpgtikka 595 in 6mmbr, started life with another member and i purchased it with just 84 rounds fired with the new barrel. and it produced a .174"/ 5 shot group @ 100 yards using 85 grain speer bullets with a bc of .404.

since i have had it it's only been used on roe,munty and fox, with the odd trip out on the corn stubble. the calibre here is deer legal with the correct bullet weight and its current barrel length.

total round count is well below 500.

rifle was built by neil mckillop so it's a shooter all right.

the barrel is a pac nor 5 grove 1/9 twist on a number 3 profile. stainless.

barrel length 24"

barrel thread is a 1/2" unf thread.

the trigger has been crisped to break at just below 2Lbs,

The rifle has a nice walnut stock, that's in nice used condition with no major dinks.

nice round ball fitted to the bolt.

mags feed well as long as your not to quick but again i just used it as it was with no problems,

the rifle had a soft case eject when i got it and as i don't rush my shooting it's still the same,

I would like to sell it as a job lot please.

tikka 595 Rifle
3 shot plastic mag
spare metal 5 shot.
old mixed well used set of 6mmbr dies
101 new lapua brass
tikka blued 1" optiloc rings and basses,
Ase S5 .25 mod in stainless,
smart case trimmer for 6mmbr
Rifle slip

£1125 shipped for the lot. I will post the brass and dies via: royal mail as they can go missing when sent to an rfd.
£1075 cash on collection and a hand full of rounds for free.

There is a zeiss 4.5/14/44 plex ret side focus. that's been used on a few rifles but is in good order, i think i have a untidy box somewhere for it and bikini covers,it has a couple of funny marks on the front objective but does not effect the scope from working as it should and did not effect it being used for stalking or with a pvs 14 gen three add on,
it's for grabs at £420,with the rifle or £435 shipped if the rifle has been sold.

Any questions please ask,

Thanks

bob.

6mmbr.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived